The HOCUS FOCUS curriculum features student-centered, research-based activities that will help your children develop important 21st century skills – problem-solving, critical thinking, flexibility and innovation, creativity, and social skills.
It is an 11-week program for use at home or in a classroom setting. The content was developed in collaboration with national experts, teachers, speech and occupational therapists. The activities are fun, exciting, and engaging for students of all ages and levels. By combining education with imagination, children will improve their abilities in planning, sequencing, organizing tasks and movements, fine motor dexterity, gross motor function, concentration/focus, memory skills, and much more.
Lesson plans are aligned with National and Common Core State Standards of Learning and can be used as a stand-alone program or integrated with other core curriculum.
If you are looking for ways to motivate your students, then HOCUS FOCUS is just what you are looking for!
The School Edition kit includes:
- Letter to the Parents
- Student Illustrations for each trick
- Two versions of the Magician’s Code of Ethics
- Hocus Focus™ Diploma
- Wizard’s Academy Chart
- Evaluation/Assessment Surveys
- Rosenberg Self Esteem Scale
- Hocus Focus™ Self-Efficacy Scale
- Hocus Focus™ Self-Efficacy Scale Condensed
- Hocus Focus™ Analysis Scale (used to evaluate students on each trick)
- Everything you need to get started in your classroom
• Standard Price $199.95 plus $20.00 shipping